1. This web site is owned and operated by SPC Europe Ltd. It is made available on the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you accept these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England.
2. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to SPC Europe Ltd. and Ammonite Design. Except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of SPC Europe Ltd and Ammonite Design. - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this web site, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to SPC Europe Ltd and other respective copyright owners. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of SPC Europe Ltd - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
4. SPC Europe Ltd has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. SPC Europe Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
5. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. SPC Europe Ltd assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
6. SPC Europe Ltd makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that SPC Europe Ltd endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
7. SPC Europe Ltd actively enforces their copyrights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
8. SPC Europe Ltd may at any time make alterations to, or withdraw this web site, or any part of it.
3. From time to time we may gather personal information from you either when filling out online forms or subscribing to mailing lists. In order to keep you up to date with information and events we may include you in our mailing list or email list. Some of this information maybe stored on our database or manually on card records so we may contact you for information and updates.
4. Like many web sites, this site may use "cookie" technology. The cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you and are used solely to enable sections of the site perform effectively.
5. This Web site may contain links to other sites. SPC Europe Ltd does not share your personal information with those Web sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
6. SPC Europe Ltd does not give any personal information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do so only in accordance with the law.